Saturday, July 20, 2013

Promo Post: THIEF by Tarryn Fisher

 
Thief (Book #3 of the Love Me With Lies Series)
By: Tarryn Fisher
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Who has been anxiously awaiting the release of this book?
 photo tumblr_lej0gtMxpR1qe94gj_zps9ae1c803.gif
WE HAVE THAT'S WHO!!!!!!!
  
Well, rumor has it that we will be getting more Caleb and Olivia as soon as this coming week!!!!
 photo 1356979447_7444bf5753_o_zps2dc567e5.gif
 
I am trying to remain calm and wait patiently. But it is not working out so well.

 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I'm also way to excited to the release of this book!!
    I'm just hoping we'll get a HEA...I don't know if I can cope if they don't T.T
    Anyway, planing to fully prepare myself this week and re-read the previous books :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this! Thanks for helping spread the word!! #ThiefIsComing

    ReplyDelete