Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Addicted (Club Destiny #2.5) by Nicole Edwards


3.5--4 Review
Goodreads Summary:

Samantha still vividly remembers those nights so long ago when Logan introduced her to the ecstasy of a ménage. Now that Logan’s brother has up and fallen in love, Sam wonders whether she’ll ever get the chance to do it all over again.

Logan knows his wife fantasizes about another threesome and he longs to give her everything she wants. Since his twin brother Luke is no longer a part of their relationship, Logan has to seek out the man who can complete Sam’s every desire. He’s found him and now he can only hope the fires that ignite between them don’t burn down the house.

Logan aims to satisfy Samantha in every way he can. This time he’s looking to Club Destiny to help fulfill those desires. The only thing left is to feed their addiction for one another.
This is a 21,000 word novella – a follow up to Conviction and Temptation that focuses solely on the explosive heat between Samantha and Logan.

Publisher's note: This book contains graphic material not suitable for readers under the age of 18, including, but not limited to: ménage, m/f/m, public exhibitionism, voyeurism.

My Thoughts:

Another hot book from Nicole Edwards! This book is super-short. While I feel totally connected to Sam and Logan, I didn’t feel much of the connection with Tag.  He’s the third and I’m naïve enough to tell you that I have no freaking clue what it is like to be a third in a relationship with a married couple.  I think that is where my disconnect with the story came in.  I think if it was longer and had a bit more explanation of how this third thing worked, I would have connected more.  I just have so many questions that I want answered!  I mean is there jealousy, feelings, love…..?????  I wish it dove deeper into the 3s relationship. 

The bedroom scenes are explosive as Nicole does best.

Overall, good read.  I wish it was longer and more explanatory.  





No comments:

Post a Comment