Sunday, November 25, 2012

Reviewers Wanted

 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm looking for avid readers to read and review books.
I need reviewers who:

  • Must be over 18
  • LOVES all things book related
  • Has an ereader (for author requests)
  • Will read a variety different books (I read mostly romance and erotica)
  • Can write an honest review without bashing the author and book
  • Can meet deadlines for review requests

You can read and review any book you like, but you are responsible for obtaining your own books- unless of course they are review requests.

Please head over to my blog and check it out.  Read some of my reviews and how I set up my giveaways.  Reality Bites! Let's Get Lost!!

You can also check out my Ms. Reality's Book Reviews Facebook Page and My Twitter.

Please email me your information (Name, age, email address) and a couple of your reviews.
realityfun2@gmail.com

This is not a place where you will get free books. So if that is what you're looking for then this is not for you. Please share this with others that may be interested in reviewing books too. Thanks!

Please don't hesitate to email me at realityfun2@gmail.com with any questions you may have.  I will contact those interested.

Bottom line is I'm looking for a book obsessed partner in crime.
 
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Totally interested if you are still looking email me sgarcia412@gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete