Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Meet the New Reviewers!


I am superexcited to introduce 2 new reviewers for Reality Bites! Let's Get Lost!!  They are fresh and excited to review for all of you!  Welcome Alexis and Becky!
__________________________________________ 


~Alexis~

Hello fellow readers my name is Alexis, I was born and raised in Philadelphia, PA. I am a mother and a wife.

 I love Art, Fashion, Music and Reading.
I consider myself a romance junkie because I'll read any genre as long as two people in the book are falling in love.

 My passion for reading came about after reading the Twilight series. It sparked something in me. Something I don't think I even realized at the time.

Today I consider myself to be an avid reader. On average I read and review at least 4 sometimes 5 books a week. I love reviewing and sharing with other readers aside from family nothing brings me more joy better then a good book!





______________________________________

~Becky~

I have always had a love for books. I grew up reading the likes of Sweet Valley High and Babysitters Club ( am I giving my age away here?!). As I got older I moved on to more adult books from authors like Danielle Steele and Nora Roberts.

I never knew there were any other kind of authors out there other than the ones you find in the bookstores. But earlier this year I stumbled upon a book by an Indie author (Thoughtless was the book!) and decided to read it. That day literally changed my life! Since then I have been glued to my IPad. Who knew there were so many wonderful books out there!?!

Luckily, I am a SAHM mom who a has a very understanding hubby and son about my reading addiction. So while they are away at work and school I can be found devouring my latest find in the book world.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment