Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Wild Ones by M. Leighton

The Wild Ones

by M. Leighton


Also posted at:   Ms. Reality's Goodreads


Stars 3.5


After loosing his father, Trick must drop out of college and help his mom not lose everything. Trick gets a job with a local horse breeder and when his bosses beautiful daughter, Cami, comes home from college he is hypnotized by her violet eyes. One problem--boss-man tells Trick hands off and Trick needs the job to help his family out.


My Thoughts:

This was a cute little bubblegum romance with a pretty bow on it. I did like the storyline, but it isn't my everyday read (trying to expand myself).

I am a country girl so the setting pulled me in right away. I admit I don't know the first thing about horses, but I didn't feel lost in the story. I did like the build up throughout the story with Trick and Cami's relationship.


Trick and Cami are very likable characters who I could relate to. Trick---swoon! HOTNESS!!!! He can take his shirt off anytime!


The ending seemed a bit rushed. It skipped lots and lots for me. The author could have included all the drama between the families and Cami's father--it just skipped over it, with a couple line explanation of it. I would have liked more details.


Overall, good lipstick romance. Not much sexual explanation and you pretty much know the ending, but overall cute read.

No comments:

Post a Comment